Guess The Song 80's Answers (S Quiz It!)

Other Packs: Rock - Last Years - 2000's - 60’s - 70's - 80's - 90's - Summer Hits - Love Songs - 2000's Rock - Hard Rock - Rap - R&B / Hip-Hop - Country - One Hit Wonders - Female Singers - Movie Themes - Gospel - Made In UK - Latest - Christmas Songs

Guess The Song 80's Answers Part 1

1999
A Forest
Another Day In Paradise
Atlantis Is Calling (SOS For Love )
Beds Are Burning
Blue Monday
Boys Don’t Cry
Boys
Broken Wings
Brothers In Arms
California Blue
Call Me
Caravan Of Love
Chirpy, Chirpy, Cheep, Cheep
Cities In Dust
Could You Be Loved
Da Da Da
Dancing In The Dark
Domino Dancing
Down Under
Enola Gay
Faith
Fast Car
Flashdance…What A Feeling
Forever And Ever
Ghostbusters
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Give Me Your Heart Tonight
Golden Brown
Hands Up
Happy New Year
Happy Station
Heartbreak Hotel
Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now

Guess The Song 80's Answers Part 2

Here Comes The Rain Again
Hold Me Tighter In The Rain
Hot Hot Hot
Hungry Like the Wolf
I Like Chopin
I Love Rock N’ Roll
I Ran (So Far Away)
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
I Want To Know What Love Is
I Won’t Back Down
In The Air Tonight
It’s A Sin
It’s My Life
Jump (For My Love)
Jump
Just Like Paradise
Karma Chameleon
Kyrie
Land Of Make Believe
Lessons In Love
Little Lies
Live Is Life
Livin’ On A Prayer
Love Power
Love Will Tear Us Apart
Lullaby
Ma Baker
Manic Monday
Master Blaster (Jammin’)
Me, Myself, and I
Miss You Like Crazy
Money For Nothing
Moonlight Shadow
Nasty Girl

Guess The Song 80's Answers Part 3

Need You Tonight
Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
One Night In Bangcock
Paloma Blanca
Part-Time Lover
Pride (In The Name of Love)
Rapture
Rasputin
Rio
So In Love
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sunshine Reggae
Sweet Child O’ Mine
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)
Take My Breath Away
The Dreaming
Together In Electric Dreams
Too Shy
Toy Soldiers
True Blue
Venus
Voyage, Voyage
We Built This City
When Doves Cry
When I Think of You
When The Smoke Is Going Down
Wicked Game
With or Without You
Wonderful Life
You Came
You Got It (The Right Stuff)
You Shook Me All Night Long
You Spin Me Around (Like A Record)
You’re A Woman
Info: Guess The Song 80's by S Quiz It! Answers, Cheats, Solutions for All Levels
Google Play Image
Guess The Song 80's Answers (S Quiz It!) Guess The Song 80's Answers (S Quiz It!) Reviewed by admin on 8:09 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.